quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2013

Contact The Ups Office Now..

Dear Friend,
 
 
Greetings to you & your Family, I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft of ($850,000.00) Dollars, but I have not heard from you since for some months ago, so I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr Sossa Nguesso the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire.  So I told him to cash the$850,000.00 Dollars to cash payment to avoid losing this fund under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of July 2013. What you have to do now, is to contact Dhl Courier Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your consignment box to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charges. The only money you will send to Dhl Courier Company to deliver your consignment directly to your home Address in your country is ($121Dollars)
 
 
Keeping Fee of the Courier Company, again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except ($121 Dollars, I would have paid that but they said no because they did not know when you would contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the Dhl Courier Company now for the delivery of your consignment with this information bellow.
 
 
Director Name: Mr. Johnson Kuuta
Dhl Courier and Security Company
E-mail: (dhl.courierservicebenin@vip.se.com ,
dhl_couriercompany@kimo.com)
Phone: 00229 9979 9998.
Registration Reference No: wwdsc/xxxx/100
Code Number: xxxdcsc/6565
 
 
Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your home address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat myself again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ($121 Dollars for their immediate action. You should also let me know through this email address (pst.rowland@yahoo.com) as soon as you receive your fund. Note. Dhl Courier And Security Company does not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that contains was money. This is to avoid them tempering with the consignment. Do not let them know the contents.
 
 
I am waiting to hear the good news from you.
 
 
Regards,
Pastor George Chang Rowland.

Nenhum comentário: